Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Research Topic's Role in OUR Future Career

No one really knows what would his or her future will be. Everything will depend on how we would shape our future. And I do believe that having a good research topic is one way of giving myself or ourselves one idea on what field to go, to attain a brighter future. As for me, a research topic would help me figure out on which field of my course I could excel. We all know that coming up a research topic is not an easy part. So, The topic that you have chosen would definitely be about something that fascinates you and would bring out the best in you with regards to your course. With this you would have a clear view on which particular field you have to improve so that when your in the corporate world you would have the knowledge and the confidence to compete with the others.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, one of the foremost considerations in choosing your research topic is your interest, unless it's imposed for you to take. Sharpen the saw. Learn like it's the air you breathe.

Julaysa Halilio said...

"Learn like it's the air you breathe"

--(^_^)--ahhhhh