Sunday, July 13, 2008

(^_^)..........(^_^)

I know it’s kinda late for an introductiuon, but as the saying goes…”better late than never”…hehehe…

My friends fondly call me “lalay” or “julay”. I’m a muslim, though it’s not obvious because of the way I dressed, but definitely I’m a muslim in heart and I’m happy being one. Hmmm.. I’m the kind of person who likes to be alone. I’ll rather be by myself than to pretend with other people. It’s not that I’m unsociable; it’s just that I’m having a hard time gaining my confidence in a crowd. Well, aside from the confidence issue, I also don’t like being part of the topic. That’s why most of the time, if it’s not required to participate or to entertain other people I’ll rather go to a place where no one could notice me or disturb me. I’m a typical Arian, I easily gets angry, but definitely I don’t hold grudges to anyone (it depends lang diay…hehe). Well, so much of me. I’ll be more happy if you would know the real me by being a friend of mine.
The first time I heard our instructor of requiring us to have our personal blog, it really bothers me. Not because I don’t know how to make one, but I’m more bothered on what will I put on my blog and how will I make it appealing to others. Well, definitely by just seeing this blog you could really tell that I’m poor in creativity. But, I guess instead of criticising myself and bothering with the appearance of my blog, why not take this opportunity to let others read some part of me. When I’m alone or emotionally stressed I usually write poems, but most of the time, the poems I wrote was about my very unsuccessful journey in the industry called LOVE. Hopefully when I post some of my poems you would have the time to read it and leave some comments with it. God bless to all of us.

3 comments:

Kalile ♥ said...

I actually call her, "Julalay"

Hahaha! Joke lang.
Hmm.. what can i say? She's a jolly one, makulit, but a true friend. Ang madami siya kilala ha. Padaganon gani namo siya as President sa Philippines eh. Lewl.

Thanks lay for being my friend! ^^,

appleMay said...

lalay ko...

mis na mis ko na po 2..pareho kami d2 davao pero d kami kta2..hehehe..she's very swet kaya lov n lov ko yan..
bait yan wag lng pagalitn kundi...naku!hehehe..joke lang..

lov u lalay!mis u na po..

jamesmalibiran said...

makahilak man pd ta oi... T.T

kini c july?? mao ni ang pnaka.cute nako na classm8... masking dghan probs, ngisi jpn.. heh.. di magpahalata.. =)
mabait, makulet, sweet kaau.. hmmm.. unsa pa ba??! ahh.. cge ni xa pa.libre..hehe..

isa xa sa mga frends nako na olweiz ko gna.comfort lalo na pag naa ko probs.. ambot pero mapangka man ko niya pag naa ko probs.. manghuhula ka noh??! heh..

ingats lai.. =)

stay happy

james